Our laboratory has been producing a comprehensive range of penile injections for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) since 2000 and thus we are considered specialists in this field with extensive experience. Although the thought of penile injections usually instigates a negative response in most men they are one of the most effective treatment methods available. Advantages include only administering tiny doses at the site of action which results in fewer side effects, and in many instances it is more effective than any other form of treatment.
The injections available through our laboratory include:
(1) BI-MIXTURES – various combinations containing two commonly used vasodilators for ED.
(2) TRIPLE MIXTURES – Combination therapy was first introduced in 1991 by Bennett and his colleagues who demonstrated a success rate of TriMix of 92% in 116 patients using this combination of medications. We have six different strength Triple Mixtures available from the standard low dose all the way up to our super strong mix for very resistant patients who fail to respond to weaker mixtures.
(3) QUAD MIXTURES – a combination of four commonly used vasodilators for ED is available in three different strengths. In a study conducted by Israilov and colleagues, 13 patients that failed Trimix had a positive response to Quadmix.
(4) NO Pain Options – Some commonly prescribed ED injections can cause significant pain as a side effect. We supply a number of options avoiding the use of this ingredient to produce pain free injections.
(5) Antidote – Our laboratory also produces an antidote to help treat a prolonged erection in case you accidently overdose.
How to Inject These Treatments
(1) Automatic Injection Device – We also supply Autoject 2 which is an automatic injection device in which you load your standard insulin syringe. The device will automatically inject the needle and empty the syringe contents for you. Click here for Autoject 2 instructions. To order a AutoJect device click here on Autoject. The benefits with this method is that it is significantly cheaper than the needle-free alternative and the results are immediate. It may also help needle phobic patients as you cannot see the needle once it is loaded into the device.
Our laboratory has developed and been producing this prescription range of injections for nearly 20 years having worked with leading experts in the field and thus are one of the most experienced in the country. Being the first to develop many ED formulas many others are now trying to imitate us.
To determine which mixture is most appropriate for you contact us for more information.
We courier these injections Australia wide via overnight courier.
Bennett AH, Carpenter AJ, Barada JH: An improved vasoactive drug combination for a pharmacological erection program. J Urol 1991; 146:1564-1565.
Israilov S, Niv E, Livne PM, Shmueli J, Engelstein D, Segenreich E, Baniel J. Intracavernous injections for erectile dysfunction in patients with cardiovascular diseases and failure or contraindications for sildenafil citrate. Int J Impot Res. 2002 Feb;14(1):38-43.