Ordering Pharmaceuticals Online
(1) Over The Counter Products (OTC)
OTC Products do not require a prescription. You can order these products by any method described below:
(2) Print out the order form below and fill it in and fax/email it to us.
(3) Call us on 02 66862244 and arrange your order with one of our reception staff members.
Payment Options: We accept VISA, Mastercard, PayPal, money order and direct deposit (contact us for details).
If you contact us we can further guide you to the suitability of these products for your individual needs. If you have any allergies or intolerances refer to the special requirements section below. Alternatively you can contact us to check the possibility of having something totally new compounded just for you.
Please note that no OTC products will be made up until an order has been received and paid for as all compounded products are tailor made for each individual patient.
Please refer to our conditions of sale before ordering any product.
(2) Ordering Prescription Products
Legally these products require a valid original doctors prescription for supply. Once your doctor has written you a prescription you can do either of the following:
(1) Print out and fill in the order form below and send it to us along with your prescription.
Post prescriptions to:
Complementary Compounding Services
1/130 Tamar St
Ballina NSW 2478
(2) Faxed/emailed prescriptions by law are not valid and we are unable to supply medications when supplied by fax, email or photocopied. To speed the process up however you may fax or email us a copy of your script so we can prepare it for you so as soon as the original script arrives in the mail we can send it off immediately. You can print out and fill in the order form above and include it with your script when faxing or emailing us.
(3) In person – Patients are also welcome to visit our clinic in person to collect your medication. Remember to email, fax or phone us 24 hours before collecting your prescription so we can have enough time to prepare it for you. Our clinic address is 1/130 Tamar St, Ballina, NSW, 2478. It is located across the street from the Centerlink/Medicare building.
If you have any special requirements or allergies see special requirements below for details.
Please refer to our conditions of sale before ordering any product
* No medication will be compounded for you until a copy of your prescription has been received.
* Our pharmacy will hold any repeats the doctor has ordered for you on our files. When you start to run low of your medication you can reorder the next repeat by phone, fax, internet or e-mail.
* Once all repeats have been used a new prescription will be required, by law, for any further orders. The label on your dispensed prescription will indicate the number of repeats remaining on our files. Once it indicates “nil repeats” it is time to arrange another prescription with your doctor. Any new prescriptions may be sent to us where it will be kept on file until we are instructed to make up the next order.
When ordering any compounded product it is important that you specify any allergies or intolerances so we can make your medication free of any problematic ingredients. Standard practice for us is to avoid lactose, gluten, artificial colors and flavors, etc in most of our products however to be sure please inform us of any allergies so we can ensure your order is suitable. On special request we can make:
* Lactose Free Capsules – all products for human use made in our laboratory are lactose free. We use microcrystalline cellulose as our standard filler however Vitamin C, corn starch or rice powder are also available on special request. Additional charges may occur.
* Vegetable Capsules – “vege” capsules are available for those who chose not to ingest standard gelatin capsules at an additional fee.
* Coloring – we use no artificial coloring in any of our products, even the gelatin capsules we use are color free. Some products we sell may be colored as we use riboflavin (Vit B2) which is red in color for capsule identification.
* Flavoring – troches made in our laboratory are flavored using only natural oil extracts. You can chose from peppermint, spearmint, aniseed, lemon or orange flavors. Please specify which you prefer. We avoid all other flavoring agents even so called natural flavors which often contain unnatural ingredients. The natural sweetener herb stevia is used when required as we also avoid all artificial sweeteners.
* Troche/lozenge Base – we recommend the gelatin soft troche base however the hard PEG base is also available. Please specify which you prefer.
* Cream Base – the cream based made in our laboratory is free of nasty ingredients. Our cream base avoids the use of all petrolium based ingredients (paraffins), parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, propylene glycol, fragrances, artificial colors, waxes and heavy oils. For more information refer to our article Are your Cosmetics Causing you Harm.
* Cream Dispensers – Hormone creams are usually supplied in an airless pump jar which accurately dispenses 1/2g cream with each pump at no extra cost. These are accurate, convenient and easy to use. For those who do not use 0.5 or 1g doses we also supply creams either in a cosmetic cream jar with a 1ml spoon used to measure the dose or alternatively in an EMP jar with 1ml syringe. Please specify which you prefer when ordering.
An extra charge may apply to compensate for alternative more expensive ingredients.
Shipping and Delivery Times
Once your order has been placed your medication will then be compounded for you. The compounding process may take from 24 to 48 business hours depending on how busy we are. Once your order has been made up it will then be sent out to you via overnight courier. Therefore with preparation and shipping times combined it may take 2 to 3 working days for you to receive your order.
PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY SUPPLY ORDERS WITHIN AUSTRALIA UNLESS OUR PATIENTS WHOM RESIDE IN AUSTRALIA ARE ON VACATION OVERSEAS.
Please refer to conditions of sale before ordering and deciding which method of delivery you prefer.