Our laboratory is able to tailor make your medication to suite your own individual needs. We can:
- make a hypoallergenic product that avoids any ingredients you may be allergic to.
- adjust the dose of any medication so you are getting the right dose to suite you in order to minimize any side effects
- alter the dose form to make it easier to take such as changing difficult to swallow tablets into a liquid suspension
- flavor your medication in order to make it more palatable
- obtain certain medications that are effective but no longer in production
- combine several medications into a single dose for your convenience
In fact there are virtually unlimited possibilities what we can do with your medication to improve your therapeutic outcomes.
We have access to pharmaceutical grade medications and nutraceuticals world wide!
Sensitivities and Allergies
In addition to strict quality control we are also very concerned about what inactive excipients or fillers are used in our products. These are usually the “hidden ingredients” several of which their safety is questionable.
(1) Capsules – We do not use any coloured capsules opting for clear colour free capsules without any artificial colouring agents. We can also use cellulose based “Vege Capsules” on request for those who wish not to take gelatin based capsules. Almost all capsules made in our laboratory are lactose free except for a few we make for individual patents who prefer lactose. If colours are required for identifcation purposes in our formulations then we only use coloured vitamins such as riboflavin which is yellow/orange in colour.
(2) Creams – Our laboratory has formulated our own unique moisturising cream base as we were not satified with any cream bases on the market. Most creams on the market contain ingredients that are well known to cause allergic reactions, disrupt hormone function (hormone disruptors) or even worse suspected to potentially cause cancer. Our cream base avoids the use of all petrolium based ingredients (paraffins), parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, propylene glycol, fragrances, artificial colours, waxes and heavy oils. For more information refer to our article Are your Cosmetics Causing you Harm.
(3) Mixtures – Our laboratory only uses the natural plant derived sweetener called stevia or xylitol. We refuse to use any artificial sweeteners such as aspartame which has been identified as a potential neurotoxin. For flavoring agents we use natural oil extracts such as peppermint,spearmint, orange,aniseed and lemon oils, avoiding the use of other artificial flavours.
By carefully selecting the excipients used in our formulations we intent to minimise your exposure to potentially harmful ingredients found in many other products on the market. It also caters to many of our patients whom experience chemical sensitivities, allergies or intollerances.
Some of the most common ingredients available on prescription from our laboratory include:
Low dose naltrexone
NAD+ and NMN
Minoxidil high strength
Vitamin D – high dose, to name a few.