We understand it can be very difficult to find an open minded wholistic orientated doctor who is willing to use evidence based complementary medicine. To help you locate such a doctor we have provided a number of links below.
For Hormone and other Integrative Strategies
(1) The Australasian Academy of Anti-Aging (A5M) is at the cutting edge of research and dedicated to furthering the science and medicine of Anti-Ageing. A5M is an educational service provider for the Anti-Ageing industry including bioidentical hormones across Australasia. Click here to find an A5M trained anti-aging doctor.
(2) ACNEM (Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine) is a post-graduate medical college established in the early 1980s whom train doctors in various aspects of nutritional medicine. Click here to find a ACNEM practitioner. Please note not all ACNEM doctors prescribe bioidentical hormones so check with them before you make an appointment.
(3) A Intergrative Doctor contact list.
(4) Another Intergrative Doctor contact list.
Biomedical Treatments for Mental Disorders
(1) Bio-Balance Health’s primary aim is to make available in Australia information on the use of a comprehensive biochemical assessment and advanced complementary nutritional treatment of a range of disorders such as behavioural disorders, ADD, ADHD, learning disorders and Autism as well as mental disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and depression. Click here for a list of doctors who have undertaken training at Outreach Programs led by Dr. William Walsh.