Learn More About Pyroluria and How You Can Feel Like Yourself Again
If you have been feeling anxious, depressed, or unusually stressed, there could be a cause you haven’t considered: Pyroluria. Specific nutritional imbalances can lead to the symptoms of Pyroluria, including anxiety and poor stress management. At Complementary Compounding Services, we offer remedies tailored to your individual needs, including highly effective Pyroluria treatments.
What You Should Know About Pyroluria in Australia
Also known as pyrrole disorder, Pyroluria is a genetic chemical imbalance that involves a haemoglobin synthesis abnormality. This disorder can lead to a range of unpleasant symptoms – but it has a simple fix. Here’s are some things to consider if you have Pyroluria.
- •What it is. In people with Pyroluria, a by-product of haemoglobin synthesis binds to nutrients such as vitamin B6, zinc, and biotin – effectively rendering them unavailable to the body. That means that they cannot perform their many essential physiological functions.
- •What to look for. Symptoms of Pyroluria may be mild, moderate, or severe, depending on the patient and the severity of their imbalance. Your symptoms may include anxiety, nervousness, poor stress control, mood swings, irritability, depression, or short-term memory issues.
- •What to do about it. Pyroluria can be diagnosed with a simple urine test. If you have pyroluria, don’t worry – it is easily treatable by restoring the deficient nutrients through supplementation. You should also avoid sources of copper and red and yellow food dyes while stepping up consumption of red meat, liver, eggs, and butter.
Related Services We Provide to Treatment for Pyroluria in Australia
Complementary Compounding Services offers solutions for a wide range of health conditions. A few of these include:
- •Andropause. This “male menopause” is caused by an age-related reduction in testosterone and characterised by erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, low energy and strength, loss of muscle mass, increased body fat, depression, inability to concentrate, and prostate enlargement.
- •Adrenal fatigue. Adrenal fatigue is one of the most under-diagnosed conditions in western society. This decline in adrenal gland function can cause chronic fatigue or exhaustion, trouble sleeping, depression, anxiety, sugar or salt cravings, weight gain, and decreased sex drive.
- •Hair loss. Thinning hair and baldness are common problems that affect both men and women. The most common form of hair loss is male pattern baldness or female pattern baldness, also known as androgenetic alopecia. We produce a range of treatments, including over the counter and prescription-strength remedies.
About Complementary Compounding Services
Complementary Compounding Services has been in operation for nearly 20 years. Rather than selling tissues and nappies and other products found in most pharmacies, we focus on the one thing we are passionate about – compounding medications. We use sophisticated compounding equipment in a clean and environment-controlled lab to achieve the highest standards of quality and pharmaceutical-grade products. We also emphasise patient education and strive to provide the public with the most up-to-date medical information available. If you are looking for a “whole-istic” approach to your medical conditions – not just more drugs –contact Complementary Compounding Services today.