P.E.A. Medications Offer Benefits for Chronic Pain Management
Palmitoylethanolamide, or P.E.A., a fatty acid amide our bodies produce can be found, for example, in peanuts and eggs. P.E.A offers anti-inflammatory and analgesic benefits, which makes it suitable for the management of chronic pain conditions. Here are the benefits we can provide with this type of medication.
What You Can Expect From Complementary Compounding Services Regarding P.E.A. Therapy
As part of P.E.A Therapy, we focus on the fatty acids that are useful to protect your nerves as well as to boost natural cannabinoids. This substance offers several benefits.
- •Our treatment offers pain reduction. This relief is because P.E.A. assists in preventing any nerve or other pain from worsening. Our product sets up communication with the nerves, thereby lowering anandamide. It also enhances relaxation and addresses pain. Pain conditions include fibromyalgia, sciatica, lower back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, and accompanying pain. Our product reduces the intensity of both pain and inflammation, especially when added to standard pain management.
- •You can use our product with other treatments. More so, this therapy can enhance the function of anti-inflammatories or painkillers.
- •Another aspect to point out is that this therapy does not have any known side effects and no indication of addiction. This therapy can also be used in conjunction with other treatments, as it does not interfere with other drugs.
Our company has developed high-quality P.E.A. Treatments aimed at assisting with pain and inflammatory management.
What Sets Complementary Compounding Services Apart Regarding P.E.A. Solutions?
Our solutions are focused on P.E.A. in Australia, offering pain and inflammatory management. Our company differs from competitors for the following reasons.
- •We use quality, scientifically tested ingredients for our products, both creams and capsules. You, therefore, know that what is written on the label will match what you find inside the container.
- •Our lab is state of the art. We avoid cross-contamination with controlled environments, and maintain a sterile environment for our production, using individual air-conditioning for each room.
- •We have been conducting research for over 20 years. Our staff is highly trained and skilled, keeping research current on the development of our products.
Our focus is on producing quality products, using high-quality ingredients. We accept the need for sterile labs, avoiding cross-contamination to ensure that you, the user, receive a pure product.
What You Stand to Gain if You Use Complementary Compounding Services
By signing up with us, you will gain a personal assessment and undergo tests to determine the cause of your condition. Each person is different; therefore, your treatment plan will not necessarily align with that of someone else. Our products, coming with no known side effects, can be used to assist with, for example, pain and inflammation reduction. You can gain a pain-free life with managed pain, allowing for some ease and enjoyment.
E.A.P or palmitoylethanolamide offers those with chronic pain issues some naturally produced painkillers found in the body. Such painkillers reduce inflammation and pain without side effects, whether a topical application such as a cream or a capsule. Contact us to arrange your consultation. Allow us to arrange your test and a treatment plan designed for you so that you can reduce your pain and inflammation.