Get Help with Male Impotence from Complementary Compounding Services
Perhaps you’ve tried the usual male impotence/erectile dysfunction drugs that are available in the general pharmaceutical marketplace. Maybe they haven’t worked for you, or have caused side effects you want to avoid. Alternatively, maybe you are looking for a treatment option that avoids common ingredients in E.D. pills, or that are offered in an altogether different format than the E.D. pill. At Complementary Compounding Services, we offer a variety of alternative male impotence medications that we would be happy to discuss with you.
Problems We Address with Our Male Impotence Treatments
What makes our male impotence treatments different from what you’d find at the average pharmacy or clinic? Here are a few common problems with E.D. drugs that we seek to address:
- •Slow onset of action. Even when you take a pill for E.D., it can sometimes take an hour or longer for the onset of action. This long waiting time can sometimes have a negative impact on the sexual experience as a whole. Some of the treatment options we offer are intended to deliver a faster onset of action.
- •Not treating the underlying conditions. E.D. can be caused by a range of different underlying factors, ranging from the psychological (high stress, low self-esteem, depression or pure nerves) to the hormonal (such as low testosterone). We have one-on-one consultations with all patients to learn more about their situations and recommend the best treatment methods for the condition underlying the symptom of E.D. (and not just the E.D. itself).
- •Only one delivery method. For folks who don’t like to take pills or can’t take pills, we offer other delivery methods including injections, lozenges and gels. Our product range provides a wider range of options for patients to consider.
Tips for Buying Male Impotence Products
Before you purchase male impotence solutions, consider these pieces of advice to ensure the best results—both for your health and your sex life.
- •Get a diagnosis from your doctor. We recommend that patients consult their general physicians to discuss male impotence and get a formal diagnosis. Understanding the underlying problems behind E.D.—and whether they are psychological or related to hormonal imbalances or disease—is important for determining the best path forward.
- •Do your homework. Learning about your different options for treatment is essential for many reasons. First, you want to find the approach that will be best for you and most likely to resolve your issue. Second, you want to avoid the highly inflated prices often charged by men’s E.D. treatment clinics.
- •Ask questions. Understanding the causes behind impotence is important not just for treating the issue but also for how you feel about it. Ask your doctor lots of questions when discussing the issue and prepare for your consultation with our team by jotting down a few key pieces of information you want to know about us and the treatments we offer. We are more than happy to answer any queries you may have.
Why Trust Complementary Compounding Solutions Regard Male Impotence Medications
When it comes to male impotence solutions—and to all the other products we develop—we utilise the highest level of laboratory procedures and quality control standards to ensure that our products are safe and effective. Contact us today to learn more.