Find the Right Hair Loss Therapy for Your Unique Needs
There are so many different possible reasons for thinning hair that finding the right hair loss therapy for you can be tricky. From nutritional changes to prescription drugs, Complementary Compounding Services offers a range of hair loss services.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Hair Loss Advice
While factors outside of our control often cause hair loss, there are some steps you can take to slow down or halt the thinning. If you require hair loss help, be sure to avoid these common mistakes.
- •Shampooing too often. Washing your hair every day is fine if you don’t have hair loss. However, if you do, then it’s a good idea to cut back. You can still enjoy your daily shower, of course – just wait a few days between shampoos to treat your hair a little more gently.
- •Over-brushing. Just like too-frequent washing, too much brushing or combing can also be hard on your follicles. Try detangling and styling with your fingers instead whenever possible. If your hair is too long for finger grooming, then you might want to consider a shorter cut (which also has the added benefit of making your hair appear thicker).
- •Wearing braids, ponytails, and hats. The pressure that hats and tighter styles put on your roots can exacerbate hair loss. Any pulling on your hair can increase friction and stress and lead to further thinning. If you are struggling with hair loss, avoid hats, braids, ponytails, bandanas, and any other styles that cause pulling.
- •Eating a poor diet. A diet that is deficient in protein and iron can lead to hair loss. To promote healthy hair growth, be sure to consume plenty of fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. You should also avoid smoking, which may contribute to hair loss.
Tips Regarding Hair Loss Solutions
If you notice that you are losing more hair than usual, you may not know where to turn for help. Here are a few tips to help you manage the problem.
- •Wash your hair the right way. Besides washing your hair less frequently, you can also help protect it by using a gentle shampoo, following it with a moisturising conditioner, and avoiding or minimising blow-drying.
- •Get professional help. Hair loss has numerous possible causes. The sooner you get to the bottom of yours, the more likely you’ll be able to achieve an optimal outcome. An experienced provider can also offer pharmaceutical treatments known to be effective.
- •Eat a healthy diet. Consuming too few calories or missing out on essential vitamins and minerals can lead to hair loss. Before taking supplements to help with thinning hair, be sure to consult your healthcare provider to find out exactly which nutrients you’re missing.
About Complementary Compounding Services
At Complementary Compounding Services, we offer a variety of treatments for a range of conditions, including hair loss, adrenal fatigue, chronic fatigue syndrome, hypothyroidism, insomnia, multiple sclerosis, and more. When you’re looking for a compounding pharmacy, you want one with state-of-the-art equipment and experienced people – and we deliver on both fronts. When you need the highest standards of quality and a sterile lab that you can trust, contact us.