For Those Suffering From Hair Loss in Melbourne, Please Take Note
Hair loss (alopecia) can make you appear older than you are, destroying your confidence. Not only men can suffer hair loss; 49% of Australian women experience some degree of hair thinning during their lives, that can become a problem. Taking the right approach can halt or reverse this process.
Common Mistakes People Make With Hair-Loss Treatments in Melbourne
Losing your hair can be an emotional experience. Many people will seek solutions that are simply not based on any research. There are some everyday mistakes people make, which you should avoid.
- •Before you start any treatment, you need a diagnosis. For instance, androgenic alopecia, which mostly impacts men, can also affect some women, the cause being genetic. On the contrary, alopecia totalis is caused by an autoimmune disease, causing all the hair on the scalp to fall out. Traction alopecia is behavioural, caused by pulling the hair out, or by wearing the hair in a tight ponytail. Each type of hair loss will require a different approach to treating the problem.
- •Some people make the mistake of thinking that washing the hair more frequently will speed up hair loss. On average, however, one loses 200 to 500 hairs per week. If you are one who is losing that number of hairs, washing your hair daily or weekly, will not alter the number of hairs you lose weekly.
- There is also a general impression that topical applications, as opposed to oral medication, are safe and without side effects. The formula of the product is vital, as the ingredients could cause side effects. Products are absorbed through the skin, sometimes leading to side effects such as sexual dysfunction or alteration in mood.
Understanding your hair loss is vital, but so is understanding what to do when you lose hair. You may need help to find products that will not cause other issues.
What Sets Us Apart Regarding Hair Loss Solutions in Melbourne?
Finding quality and correct treatment can increase success. However, not all products are worth the spend; therefore, understanding what makes you different can assist you in your decision to use our products.
- •Our focus on quality control has ensured that we produce quality pharmaceutical products. Also, we manufacture our products from pharmaceutical-grade raw materials sourced from FDA-cleared American supplier Letco, as well as from Medisca. More so, during the manufacturing process, there are several quality checks to ensure that no human error has extended to production quality.
- •The laboratory adheres to high standards in terms of being a sterile environment. This standard includes having different air supplies for each room, and measures are in place to avoid cross-contamination.
- •Our company has 20 years’ experience. We conduct research under the guidance of Dr Michael Serafin, chief compounding chemist. Dr Serafin has experience as a researcher at Sydney University.
We test all our quality products to ensure that what is on the label is in the container. Our experience, research and advanced laboratory support us.
What You Stand To Gain When You Use Complementary Compounding Services?
Besides a detailed consultation and test to gain an understanding of the underlying causes, you will receive a detailed report, as well as a treatment plan. Part of this treatment plan could include a prescription obtained from your GP for certain medications and hormones.
Hair loss can impact your confidence and could be a result of an underlying health condition. Understanding your cause of hair loss will determine the treatment plan most appropriate for you. Contact us to arrange your consultation. We are here to assist you in treating your hair loss.