What You Need to Know about Our E.D. Solutions
Erectile dysfunction (E.D.) is a common issue among men and one that Complementary Compounding Services can help solve with a variety of E.D. solutions. Our goal, for the past 20 years, has been to provide the highest quality nutritional products and pharmaceutical supplies to our customers. As a compounding pharmacy, we create our products in-house to meet the needs of patients. If you require E.D. advice or assistance, you can count on us to provide empathetic, knowledge-based and quality-controlled products to help you achieve a resolution.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding E.D. Therapy
If you are dealing with E.D., here are a few common mistakes to avoid when considering E.D. therapy:
- •Assuming you are alone. It’s not uncommon for men who struggle with E.D. to feel embarrassed or ashamed about it. As such, an important thing to remember is that you aren’t alone! Statistics generally say that E.D. affects about 10 percent of men per decade of life (so, 30 percent of men in their 30s, 40 percent in their 40s, and so on).
- •Not consulting with a doctor or pharmacist. Before you start taking any sort of E.D. drug, it’s important to consult with a doctor or pharmacist for advice. We offer one-on-one consultations, even for customers buying our products online.
- •Thinking there is only one type of E.D. assistance. When most people think of E.D. products, they picture a pill. At Complementary Compounding Services, we supply an innovative array of prescription products—including injections, lozenges and gels—that can help patients overcome E.D.
Related Services We Provide to E.D. Solutions
Our E.D. services are not the only men’s health services we provide. We also offer products that can help men with other conditions, including:
- •Andropause. Though not as widely discussed as menopause in women, andropause is something that can affect older men. Symptoms can range from general fatigue to issues in the bedroom, including not just E.D., but also reduced sex drive, decreased sexual satisfaction and lower levels of testosterone.
- •Reduced testosterone. Speaking of reduced testosterone levels, men experiencing this issue can find themselves dealing with insomnia or other changes in sleep patterns, increased body fat and/or reduced muscle mass, depression, sleep apnoea and changes in sexual appetite. We can consult with men on using chrysin, a natural flavone thought to increase testosterone.
- •Premature ejaculation. Men who struggle with premature ejaculation may seek solutions to help them have more satisfying sexual experiences with their partners. We offer a variety of solutions aimed at this priority.
About Complementary Compounding Services
Complementary Compounding Services opened its doors in 2001 and has been providing a mix of innovative pharmaceutical solutions ever since. The business was the brainchild of Dr Michael Serafin, who holds a Ph.D. in pharmaceutical chemistry. Dr Serafin worked in academia and the pharmaceutical industry before ultimately deciding that most drug companies were motivated by profits—not by a drive to help their patients or improve the health of the world. That revelation led him to build his own compounding pharmacy, where he works closely with patients to this day to help them find E.D. solutions and other high-quality pharmaceutical products. Contact us today to learn more.