Get Safe Medication from a Compounding Chemist in Canberra
Obtain medication specifically prescribed for you from a compounding chemist in Canberra. The primary role of these pharmacies is to manufacture drugs that doctors order specifically for their patients’ requirements.
What Sets Complementary Compounding Services Apart Regarding a Compounding Pharmacy in Canberra
Many ordinary pharmacies provide commercial medication to the general public. Our job is to tailor-make specific treatment as requested by a health professional for a person’s particular needs.
- •High-quality treatment. Our core aim is to provide a solution which isn’t available at an ordinary pharmacy. We provide pharmaceutical products that are of a high standard to dismiss the theory that compounded medication is of inferior quality.
- •State-of-the-art facilities. We have a purpose-built super laboratory multi-clean room reserved especially for compounding. All our rooms have their own ducted filtered air supply which prevents contamination. Furthermore, every room is under positive pressure to prevent foreign particles from entering the room.
- •Fully trained and qualified. Apart from having a suitable environment for compounding, the pharmacist has to be trained in the field. Our chief Compounding Pharmacist, Dr Michael Serafin has qualified with a PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from the University of Sydney. He’s been working extensively with compounding since the 90s and has gained a wealth of experience in compounding.
You can rest assured that your visit to us will be without hassle with our knowledgeable and trained staff.
Benefits of the Compounding Pharmacy in Canberra
There is a wide misconception that compounded medication is less effective or inferior. If anything, it’s quite the opposite as a pharmacist is making a treatment specifically for an individual on the recommendation of a doctor. There are several benefits to using a compounding pharmacy.
- •Simplifies the process of taking medication. Many people struggle to take a drug in the form of tablets which is usually the case with children. However, manufacturing the treatment in a liquid form is the job of the compounding pharmacist. Another example is when the liquid doesn’t taste good, and you can’t swallow it, a tablet form makes for easier ingestion.
- •Keeping allergies away. Allergies to a medication can be overcome through a compounded solution. A patient’s intolerance of particular ingredients such as lactose, gluten and other elements in commercial options is the reason why compounding pharmacies are critical.
- •Access to discontinued drugs. Massive pharmaceutical companies discontinue production of specific medication which poses a problem for patients who need their prescriptions fulfilled. A compounding chemist can provide an alternative for patients, putting together the drug they require.
What You Gain from Complementary Compound Services
We’ve been in the compounding business since 2001 with our Founder and Head Compound Pharmacist, Dr Michael Serafin having more than two decades of experience in compounding. We’re here to help our customers find the appropriate solution for their problems. Our world-class laboratory provides a safe and clean space to compound medication that is not contaminated.
Contact one of our qualified and experienced pharmacists for your specified compounding requirements.