Finding a Compounding Chemist in Adelaide
Are you looking for a compounding pharmacy or compounding chemist in Adelaide? If so, look no further than Complementary Compounding Services. Established in 2001, we are a compounding pharmacy dedicated to providing the public with access to effective, up-to-date holistic therapies for a wide range of different health concerns.
Problems a Compounding Chemist in Adelaide Addresses
What precisely is a compounding chemist, and how can this type of medical professional make a difference in the grand scheme of the healthcare industry? Here are a couple of issues with medical care that compounding chemists and pharmacies seek to address:
- •Creating drugs for patients with particular needs. One role that compounding pharmacies typically hold in the medical industry is that of creating pharmaceutical products that can meet the unique needs of specific patients. Indeed, in pharmacology, compounding is specifically defined as the combination of various ingredients or methods to create or modify a drug. That process may be done to eliminate or replace products to which a patient may be allergic, or to alter the delivery method of the drug (such as from pill or tablet form to liquid form) to make the product more versatile.
- •Synthesising various aspects of medicine. At Complementary Compounding Services, our compounding chemist—Dr Michael Safren—has a profound educational background that spans not only the pharmaceutical industry but also nutrition, orthomolecular medicine and complementary medicine. Complementary medicine (often referred to as ‘alternative medicine’) utilises a range of therapeutic methods to complement conventional medicine, including approaches aimed at relaxation, stress reduction and emotional health. Dr Safren seeks to synthesise all these pieces of his medical background in his role as a compounding pharmacist in Adelaide.
What Sets Complementary Compounding Services Apart as a Compounding Pharmacy in Adelaide
If you are looking for a compounding pharmacy in Adelaide, you may have the question: what sets Complementary Compounding Services apart from other compounding from pharmacies, or even from more conventional pharmacies? Here are a few key differentiators:
- •Our drive to make a difference. For years, Dr Safren held dreams of working for the Australian pharmaceutical industry, ideally to help develop innovative strategies for treating cancer. Eventually, he realised that most drug companies are driven mostly by the promise of profit than the promise of better health and wellbeing for the world at large. That realisation led Dr Safren to start Complementary Compounding Services, where he does his part to make a difference.
- •Our safety and quality control. We utilise robust quality control measures—including a sterile, state-of-the-art laboratory, reliance on only the finest ingredients and strict lab procedures—to ensure that our products are completely safe and can measure up to (if not surpass) pharmaceutical quality standards.
- •Our online delivery options. While we have a physical storefront, we also allow patients to shop for and purchase our products online. We require one-on-one consultations with our pharmacist for these online purchases to happen. This approach enables us to provide the convenience of online/remote shopping with the best interests of the patient.
Why Trust Us as Your Compounding Chemist in Adelaide?
Our push for total quality control at Complementary Compounding Solutions, combined with our genuine desire to help patients with a range of health concerns, makes us an accountable and reliable choice for your compounding chemist in Adelaide. Contact us today to get started.