Restore Your Hormonal Balance to Address Andropause in Australia
As men age, they become more susceptible to hormonal imbalances related to andropause in Australia. Without some form of treatment, this condition rarely resolves itself, and it can cause noticeable changes in your lifestyle, physiology, and general health. Complementary Compounding Services has developed a way to treat andropause that may work for you.
What You Can Expect from Complementary Compounding Services Regarding Andropause Treatments
When you contact our offices, you’re tapping into a resource that contains a wealth of information and medical experience regarding andropause. We help you by providing:
- •Relevant Advice – We’ve helped many men address this condition in the past, so we’ve learned what works and how to facilitate medical treatment. Our team can give you advice specific to your condition and your lifestyle so that you can improve the odds of successfully overcoming andropause.
- •Science-backed Methodology – We rely on scientific techniques to develop compounds and solutions that address andropause’s underlying cause. There are numerous reasons that you may have low testosterone, so we work with you to diagnose what’s behind your andropause. Once we’ve identified the cause, we can develop a treatment specific to your condition.
- •Clear Communication – We don’t hide things from you regarding your health. Our team uses clear and understandable communication so that you understand what your treatment will involve. Further, we’ll take the time to explain any concepts or medications that are new to you.
Whether your andropause comes from a genetic predisposition or is caused by your environment, we’ll help you identify both the cause and the solution.
Related Services We Provide to Andropause Therapy
Men’s health is interconnected, with many potential imbalances or genetic predispositions causing changes as you age. Therefore, we limit ourselves to using a single method to treat multiple problems.
- •We rely on bioidentical hormones to treat andropause in most men. These hormones are a match for your natural testosterone and related hormones so that it incorporates them into its regular functions. When your body accepts the bioidentical hormones, you avoid negative consequences and get the best results.
- •In some cases, we may recommend aromatase inhibitors. If your body is converting androgens into estrogens, it may cause or exacerbate andropause. Aromatase inhibitors act by preventing the aromatase enzyme from converting androstenedione and testosterone into estrone and oestradiol, respectively.
- •If your condition includes hair loss, we also have compounds specifically designed to address male pattern baldness. These compounds include minoxidil, retinoic acid, finasteride, progesterone, and spironolactone, which have been identified in clinical studies to help reduce hair loss.
Whatever symptoms you’re showing, we’ll work with you to address them entirely with minimal complications.
Why You Should Use Complementary Compounding Services
We have decades of experience working with pharmaceutical compounds. Our laboratory features multiple state-of-the-art clean rooms for sterile working environments, which allows us to create precise compounds without any cross-contamination. We offer a free online consultation to men who are interested in learning more about how to combat andropause, so contact us today and take the first step toward restoring your vigour.