HCG Nasal Spray, Injections or Drops
HCG can be used for weight loss as part of Dr Simeons HCG Diet protocol and also to help men increase their testosterone production in secondary hypogonadism. Both are discussed below:
(1) HCG for Weight Loss
HCG has also been used for many years as part of an effective yet controversial weight loss program. Fifty years ago, a British doctor with a clinic in Rome, Albert Theodore William (A.T.W.) Simeons, M.D., discovered that administration of small amounts of hCG coupled with the HCG diet (a very low calorie diet) over six-week cycles facilitated remarkable and rapid weight loss. Dr. Simeons further uncovered that using hCG in this way made calorie restriction dieting very well tolerated by his patients who reported no complaints of hunger during the six week period. He also found that using hCG in this way allowed for fat to be lost from hard to access fat storage areas (abdomen, thighs, buttocks). With traditional calorie restriction diets, fat is often preferentially lost from more essential structural fat areas (joints, foot pads, face, under skin).
HCG works to mobilize fat for the purposes of weight loss only when there is a significant decrease in calories and fat. A starvation state must exist for hCG to work in this manner. Despite mainstream medicine’s skepticism of the HCG diet we have found this diet to be very effective for weight loss in resistant cases.
For more detailed information on HCG and the HCG diet for weight loss click here Dr Simeons pounds and inches protocol.
HCG for weight loss can be administered by:
1. HCG Intramuscular injections (IM): potentially one of the better ways but it is also the most painful and most dangerous. HCG absorption is predictable. Only a nurse or other healthcare provider should administer IM injections.
2. HCG Subcutaneous injections (SQ): equally as effective as IM injections but it does not hurt and is not dangerous so this is considered the best route of administration. HCG absorption is predictable. It can be injected by the patient themselves using an insulin syringe into the belly fat after having been shown how to administer it. Needle-free injectors are now available which eliminates the use of needles making it very easy to administer. For information on the needle-free injector click here.
3. HCG Nasal spray is the next best. It is easy and convenient. The mucus membranes of the nasal passage and sublingual lining appear to be more permeable than skin to allow the absorption of HCG. Very effective.
4. HCG Sublingual drops are popular for those looking to avoid the expense and inconvenience of injections. HCG absorption is poor and unpredictable and hence requires larger doses compared to the above methods.
5. Transdermal creams/ointments are the least effective of all administrative methods as HCG, being a large protein, is too large to pass through the skin. This route is not recommended.
Our laboratory supplies real HCG subcutaneous injections, nasal sprays and sublingual drops for weight loss. A prescription is required for all HCG products as they all contain therapeutic doses of real pharmaceutical grade HCG and are not homeopathic. We provide all the necessary instructions when you purchase HCG. We are specialise in sterile compounding required to produce sterile nasal sprays. Contact us for details.
Carnitine is often used in combination with HCG for its fat burning effects. Carnitine is available here.
Lipotropics are another alternative or can be used in conjunction with HCG. Click here for more information on lipotropics.
(2) HCG to Increase Testosterone in Men
The natural decline in male testosterone production that occurs with aging is attributed to a decline in the production of the pituitary hormone LH (Luteinizing hormone). LH is responsible for the stimulation of the male testes to produce testosterone and sperm. Therefore declining levels of LH causes a decrease in testosterone production, sperm production and testicular atrophy.
The hormone Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (HCG) is prescribed by leading hormone experts for men to stimulate their own natural testosterone production as HCG stimulates the testes in much the same way as LH does. HCG hormone is not a natural male hormone but mimics the natural hormone LH almost identically. As a result HCG stimulates the leydig cells of the testes, in the same manner as LH, increasing testosterone production. The treatment objective of HCG is to stimulate the male testes to naturally produce more testosterone and thus overcome any deficiency without the need of using testosterone itself.
It may also be used by men on testosterone therapy in order to overcome side effects. Some men suffer from the body’s natural negative-feedback mechanism which causes the body to shut down its own production of testosterone via the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. This causes testicular atrophy, among other things. HCG is also now being used more commonly in these cases to maintain and restore testicular size as well as normal testosterone production. Dr Crisler, a testosterone replacement expert, has this to say about HCG “While HCG, as sole TRT, is still considered treatment of choice for hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism by many , my experience is that it just does not bring the same subjective benefits as pure testosterone delivery systems do—even when similar serum androgen levels are produced from comparable baseline values. However, supplementing the more “traditional” TRT of transdermal, or injected, testosterone with HCG stabilizes serum levels, prevents testicular atrophy, helps rebalance expression of other hormones, and brings reports of greatly increased sense of well-being and libido. My patients absolutely love it. As time goes on, we are coming to appreciate HCG as a much more powerful–and wonderful–hormone than previously given credit.”
HCG is administered as a subcutaneous injection using an insulin syringe into your belly fat. Our laboratory has developed a HCG Subcutaneous injection which can be administered with a needle-free injector for those who are needle phobic. Alternatively we also produce a nasal spray. Both methods can deliver pharmaceutical grade HCG into the body without the need for injections. Therefore HCG can now be easily administered daily. If your doctor is interested in prescribing HCG Nasal Spray or SC injections for you have them contact us for details.